- Relieves muscle tension and soreness
- Increases blood circulation, lowers blood pressure
- Helps detoxification of the body and boosts immune system
- Improves breathing
- Reduces stress and relieves anxiety
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Improves posture, balance and corrects body alignments
- Releases energy blockage and balances mind, body and spirit
Do you wish to have a massage but feel uncomfortable using oils on your skin?
Enjoy a rhythmic stretching and pulling of various muscle groups and feel the tension uncoil in your body. Lie on the floor on a mat and stretch your body into various yoga positions at the guidance of your therapist. You do not lie passively on your back during this massage as in other massage treatments. Your trained therapist stretches and bends your body into different positions all the while applying firm strokes to your body.However your body does not feel tired like in a workout rather at the end of the session your body feels relaxed and flexible.
"- Angel Sienna
This massage felt particularly good, very relaxed after the cramping pains I had have been relieved, the treatment felt so thorough...I enjoyed the head and face massage more than I expected-very relaxing."
"- Scorlet Johansan
Brilliant, Mary really knew where to put pressure to ease the tension, especially round my neck, it was great, feel much more relaxed now."
"- Kate Berry
My feet feel amazingly light and relaxed now, all the heat and tension's gone and I feel sleepy but refreshed."